Senior Logistics Support AnalystRequisition #: RCM007
Position Type: Full Time
Percentage Travel Required: None
Location: US-RI, Westerly & US-CT, Shelton
Relocation Expense: No
Job Summary:RCMT Technical Publications has built a reputation in the aerospace/aviation industry as a leader providing technical documentation development for both military and commercial applications. RCMT has an immediate need for a Senior Logistics Support Analyst in the Westerly, RI & Shelton, CT offices.
- Developing and executing Logistic Support Proposals and Project Plans.
- Conducting logistic analysis activities, which may include Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Maintenance Plan Analysis, and Provisioning Analysis for aircraft systems/components.
- Working within MIL-STD-1388/GEIA-STD-0007 compliant Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) databases such as SLICwave or SAMS.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with job-related logistics experience for fixed and/or rotary wing aircraft
- Understanding of the illustrated parts data and maintenance manual development process
- Capable of translating engineering drawing information into appropriate logistic data
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of aircraft systems/components, computer skills, and use of logistic software tools (SLICwave, SAMS, etc.)
- Ability to assist in the development of comprehensive estimates and proposals
- Ability to work overtime
- Some travel may be required
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) is a plus
RCM Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Use the form below to upload your resume and apply for the above position.
If you do not see an "Upload" button above, please use the following link to download.