Technical IllustratorRequisition #: RCM006
Position Type: Full Time
Percentage Travel Required: None
Location: US-RI, Westerly
Relocation Expense: No
Job Summary:Work in a team environment under supervision creating technical illustrations and graphics to demonstrate manufactured parts breakdown, description and operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and schematics using a variety of established technical illustration techniques.
- Follow detailed, client specific graphics specifications and work instructions.
- Extract and interpret a range of data from sources such as technical writer change mark-ups, written instructions, engineering drawings or from individuals by asking set questions.
- Using computer methods, plan, lay out, draw and revise technical illustrations and graphics.
- Follow methods to best complete job.
- Input with graphics team for process improvement to best complete job.
- Perform additional functions incidental to illustration activities.
- One year of related work experience and an Associate degree, or two years of related work experience and a high school level education; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One year work (or school) experience using CAD computer graphics software.
- Preferred: Technical background.
- Ability to follow detailed, client specific graphics specifications.
- Ability to prepare drawings and diagrams for publication.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Skills in the utilization of specified CAD computer graphics programs.
- Skilled in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
RCM Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Use the form below to upload your resume and apply for the above position.
If you do not see an "Upload" button above, please use the following link to download.