Programmer (Software/Web)Requisition #: RCM005
Position Type: Full Time
Percentage Travel Required: None
Location: US-RI, Westerly
Relocation Expense: No
Job Summary:RCMT Technical Publications has built a reputation in the aerospace/aviation industry as a leader providing technical documentation development for both military and commercial applications. RCMT has an immediate need for Software/Web Programmer in the Westerly, RI office.
- Write and update web sites based on customerís specifications.
- Write and update XML style sheets for use in publishing PDF manuals.
- Develop software/scripts for use in publishing and everyday use.
- Configuration management of code, scripts, and documents created.
- Creates documentation in a timely manner that meets the customer schedule and cost.
- 1-2 years software and web or similar experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to learn new authoring tools quickly
- Team player, works well within a group setting
- Knowledge of common programming languages such as Java, C#
- Experience developing XML Style Sheets, as well as XSL-FO
- Computer Skills:
- MS Word
- Arbortext Styler
Education: Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent
RCM Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Use the form below to upload your resume and apply for the above position.
If you do not see an "Upload" button above, please use the following link to download.